Wednesday, February 22, 2006

world religions

this test... is going to be the bain of my existance until after its over.... thrusday @ 3. sigh... ohhhh 2 be able to have photographic memory right now....

well... no luck on the photo memory...but i have learned a lot of good ways to waste time in the last day or two.... customizing my computer.... icons included...organizing all my files into year month an day.... ex. [2006.02.22 word file.doc]

i think i have reached a new level of ocd... jeff says im no ocd... just board.
i like to go with bi-polar at least to some degree... but at least... if i can stay anal when im starting work at vintage that will greatly help me.

i have to work on my support letter a tad bit more... now that my computer is all organized. ok so the main reason i think i might be switching to blogger over xanga is the fact that.... i i can use "mac journal" to mail my journal entries off... and i can do this offline... i dont know... maybe it cheapens the experience... i will try it for a few days at least.

i have decided that i need to get in better shape... starting with eating better. so here goes.

ok must go to sleep now... early morning meeting for coffee...