Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Absolute Non-Democracry

Why is it that humans sometimes... expect everyting but want to give nothing? I pose that question to you the reader. Why? I know that I suffer from that infectious desease of humanism in my own life. I just don't know how to get rid of it. I see myself in slow motion making certain un-rational judgments, but yet I can't seem to find an emergancy break or eject button any where. I think life gets harder as we grow up not because there are more decisions, but we start to understand the gravity of the decisions we make. In some schools of thought, deciding to get a cup of coffee or not in the morning could be the very choice that keeps you from potentially meeting your soul mate... or losing your life. We have a frail existance here in this world and the couterbalance of our actions is great!

So think before you get out of bed....or open the door....and take that first step...